Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ode to a Cell



Most of my So-called poems are stuff written on the go. Words strike me at weird times and haunt me until i put them down. Since you cant expect me to start jotting down stuff while im struggling to get a foothold on the crowded bus, eating out with friends or doodling in class. thats usually where My cell -a mobile for those who prefer to call it, i dont want people to think im talking about some Zinc-cadmium Battery or something ( i know,Bad pun), that comes into Picture :) [except for the last one, cells not allowed in class. Duh!]
Its been a year since i got my first cell phone. this here is a tribute to having survived so far :) Its gone through a lot of abuse at my hands. Drowned in water even. i have been told that it wont last too long. but well i blame myself entirely for that.
The cell has a draft box filled with half complete poems, a 1.3 MP cam which helps me take snaps-another hobby, and of course helps me locate friends in that huge college campus.
"eh, where to for lunch??? DP???" and
" Where the Hell are you??" being oft conversation starters.

Its been good times...

1 comment:

BD said...

Nice tribute!

And I guess your cellphone says *thank you* for putting it up on your blog.