Saturday, January 12, 2008

Untitled Bliss- Dark dreams


Off the Ship, disembarked the men,
the plot thickened.
Crisscross shadows scatter and darkened,
my heart beats and my pulse quickened.

There i see; Friends and Foes,
All standing in a row,
Waiting for the final Blow.
Luck's line i towed.

Silently in the dark i waited,
while my mind debated.
I thought, my breath abating,
the task looked daunting.

i woke up much later,
as my vision cleared,
i felt much better,
reassured that nothing was the matter.

:)

7 comments:

gypsy said...

hmmmm....but how come in the end it was nothing?

to come to think of it ....it was so much!!!

Insomniac said...

it was nothing, just because it was just a dream :)

BD said...

Well, it is good. Full rhyming and all :)

Insomniac said...

Thank You ... ur encouragement keeps me going :)

Pranay said...

For a minute....You really had me there!!! ;-)

Mez said...

Hi thnx for droppin by my blog. Do dedicate a mssg in my later posts if u have a crush.

Insomniac said...

@pranay
well ive not figured out how to end them properly yet da.

@mez
lets see about that :)