Thursday, July 10, 2008

Untitled Bliss-Thought





Have you ever felt lonely in a crowd?
Broken down because you are alone?

Have you survived from the fall?
Have anyone to comfort you?

Did someone tell you " i'll come with you ?"
Or just left you to your own misery?

Has the door ever closed?
When you needed it the most?

Have you ever been lost?
With no one to find you?

Have you ever been drenched in the rain?
Without an umbrella to share?

Have you felt left behind?
Behind the laughs, behind the smiles, behind the cares.
Behind it all?

8 comments:

BD said...

You sound really dark! Cant see you like this.

Come out of it!

Manasa said...

I usually don't read poems because they're too abstract for me, but I think this is one of the best poems I've ever read. Great work!

Insomniac said...

@equi..i wrote part of that ages ago da. was sitting in the drafts.

@Bluepotion..Thank you :)

Unknown said...

Very emo. Very interesting.

Pranay said...

I usually I am.

Insomniac said...

@aar and @pranay..
i wrote this during a bad phase.

the_ego_has_landed said...

we all go thro it ya.. :)

how come no update?

Insomniac said...

i update over here infrequently... :)